100 Year Old Married Couple Living Happily and Ageing Gracefully

Home / Forums / Ageing Gracefully / 100 Year Old Married Couple Living Happily and Ageing Gracefully
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    February 14, 2017 at 1:20 pm #25857

Recently, a friend of mine shared an article with me about 100 year old married couple Morrie and Betty Markoff from Los Angeles. I thought of sharing it with you all today on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, a day which is widely celebrated in the name of love. I feel that celebration of love shouldn’t be restricted to only one day, it is a matter of lifetime and this is what the sweet and mature relationship between Morrie and Betty teaches us. They have been married for 78 years and believe that not just love but care, respect, tolerance and luck plays an important role in running a successful married life.

They are really an inspiration not just for living a healthy and active life but also for leading a successful married life, full of respect, care and empathy.

Read more: http://bit.ly/2kNSiuA

Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    February 15, 2017 at 2:21 pm #25859

Wonderful connectivity with happy and healthy living. They are role model for many to move towards healthy living with better understanding and acceptance of realities. All the best to explore more such role models.

Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    March 29, 2017 at 12:22 pm #26011

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts. I am sure there are many more such examples.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.