A Video Negating Myths about Old Age

Home / Forums / Health Awareness / A Video Negating Myths about Old Age
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    March 31, 2017 at 7:14 pm #26023

Sharing one of the best videos that I have seen on negating the myths about old age- https://youtu.be/lYdNjrUs4NM . This video is by American Association of Retired Persons (AARP),where some of the millennial’s negative stereotypes about old age is being challenged by making them meet real life examples of healthy and active ageing.

This is a great video for everyone to watch, especially those who feel that ageing is all about decline and poor health.

I am sure you will enjoy watching the video. Feel free to share your views on the same.

Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    April 1, 2017 at 2:48 pm #26026

AGEING is the indication towards MATURITY, EXPERIENCE, SYSTEMS, VALUES, PROBLEM SOLVING, DEVELOPMENT, SUSTAINABILITY…etc. So, AGEING is the reality and leaves no option except to ACCEPT & WELCOME positively as a process of development & prosperity of self, family, community, & Nation.

Let us move forward with positive attitude towards AGEING for developing happy & healthy environment at the level of family, community & Nation so the most valued SENIORS can opt for happy,& healthy living.

Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    April 1, 2017 at 2:56 pm #26033

Very true! This is what this video conveys in a beautiful way. That is why I shared this video.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.