Assam Government to deduct salary if Employees don’t take care of their Parents

Home / Forums / Schemes and Facilities by the government / Assam Government to deduct salary if Employees don’t take care of their Parents
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    February 8, 2017 at 1:58 pm #25817

A great initiative has been taken by the Assam Government to ensure that older parents must be look after by their children: http://bit.ly/2lpAV1B.

After reading this news I not only felt hopeful but as a Gerontologist, I felt thankful to the Assam govt for taking such a great step towards the welfare of senior citizens. I hope that other state governments must also follow such example.

Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    February 9, 2017 at 3:43 pm #25819

Certainly good initiative and congratulations for the Government and team who conceptualized and formulated this. It is an eye opener to all the employees to accept it as a responsibility towards their PARENTS and best way to motivate / orient their children to continue the same tradition. Parents care and rehabilitation should be the essential component of family development to the maximum extent possible.

Hope to see that more States will follow as more of Social Responsibility.

Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    March 29, 2017 at 12:20 pm #26010

Thank you for sharing your views.Yes, more states must follow this example for the well-being of its seniors.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.