EARLY RETIREMENT PLAN

Home / Forums / Retirement Planning / EARLY RETIREMENT PLAN
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    February 10, 2017 at 10:28 pm #25826

I came from a rural and economically weaker section. Understanding the realities (no rain, poor agriculture, no other opportunities..etc…) decided to study as it was the only choice to live better. Mostly with the support of Government, completed the Post Graduation (M.Sc., Tech in Geophysics). That time itself, my classmate & close friend told me that i will be leaving the Government Job at the age of 45 with the concern & commitment to come back to the community development. Working with the Osmania University, Government of Gujarath & PSU of GOI,every thing has coincided to opt for VRS at the age of 45. Knowing to such plan, completed PG Diplomas in Energy & Environmental Management; Resettlement & Rehabilitation and Rural Development. At the same time prepared my family members (Wife and Two sons)who accepted my choice of coming out on VRS in 2003 (at the age of 45 years). I know very well that there is no pension. Later got several opportunities both at National and International level. Never inclined towards the attractive packages and stick to my decision of working as a freelancer. Since last 14 years, established & developed NGOs, and mentoring NGOs working on various issues of the People / Community.

In addition, associated with the Universities, National Institutes, and Corporate on various assignments, and for better sharing, dissemination and getting supports to NGOs.

So, it is my experience that the early plan of retirement will open several opportunities to work on long term with out retirement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.