HAPPY SENIOR COUPLE AT FAMILY MEET

Home / Forums / News & Announcements / HAPPY SENIOR COUPLE AT FAMILY MEET
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    February 18, 2017 at 2:47 pm #25867

Yesterday, I met a senior couple (age group of 85 & 77 years) at their family meet. It was the celebration of their third daughter’s Silver Jubilee wedding anniversary. They had a family size of 25 members (sons, daughters,son-in-laws, grandchildren & great grandchildren). It was arranged in the nearby restaurant. I know this senior couple since last 17 years. When I interacted with this couple revealed interesting points which made them happy with all the family members. All of them stay with in the radius of 2km. Some of them include:trust, understanding, participatory, expressive, flexibility, and commitment for togetherness with values. The head is a retired teacher and continuing his habit sharing and dissemination. They are leading simple life.

I felt happy to spend time with the Senior couple and others (happen that the celebrating couple are known and friends for the last two decades). This couple is the example of simple, happy and healthy living. Simple living with better understanding and acceptance of the realities of ageing certainly support for quality living with in the family and community.

Profile photo of Senior Express
    Senior Express
    February 18, 2017 at 2:53 pm #25873

Thank you for sharing such a positive experience. You are right, family bonding and understanding among couples is a must for happy and healthy living.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.