Mentoring NGOs working for Senior Citizens & Others:

Home / Forums / Introduction / Mentoring NGOs working for Senior Citizens & Others:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    February 3, 2017 at 1:53 pm #25782

I am Lakshmi Narayana Nagisetty, going to join the group of Senior Citizens by end of August 12017.

I did my Maters (1982)in Geophysics (branch of Earth Science) and alter worked with University, Government of Gujarath and Government of India for 21 years (1982-2003). Continued my education and successfully completed Courses PGD in: Energy & Environmental Management, Rural Development, Resettlement & Rehabilitation, NGO Management, CBR Planning & Management, Distance Education and Masters in Distance Education.

I left the valuable service in the year 2003 and totally committed for the community development both directly and through NGOs. I am mentoring NGOs working on various issues of the people with priority for Senior Citizens. Also associated with the Government, National Institutes, Universities and other Institutes on several issues / assignments.

Till today published around 136 papers in national & International Journals, supervised 17 Masters Dissertations as a Guide, presented 124 papers at Seminars, and so on.

The process of developing and publishing papers on the needs and capacities of Senior Citizens is going on.

Looking forward for better connectivity so that this group can have healthy living on one side and on second side contributing for Family, Community and Nation.

Profile photo of Senior Express
    Senior Express
    February 5, 2017 at 8:20 pm #25808

Hello Mr. Nagisetty, welcome to Senior Express.

Look forward to your active participation. Keep sharing your thoughts and experiences with us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.