News on Senior Express in the International Institute on Ageing,Malta Newsletter

Home / Forums / News & Announcements / News on Senior Express in the International Institute on Ageing,Malta Newsletter
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    March 2, 2017 at 12:10 pm #25927

I am excited to share that the prestigious International Institution on Ageing, United Nations-Malta-INIA has not only acknowledged Senior Express but have also shared detailed information about it in the latest issue of its newsletter-http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2780a18730d585591784dc79c&id=c9a5d86982 . Have a look at Alumni’s section.

I am very thankful to the International Institute on Ageing, Malta from where I did the International training Programme in Policy Formulation, Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of the MIPAA in 2013. That programme not only gave me the worldwide view on ageing issues but also encouraged me to think of doing some need based projects on ageing issues in India. Since then I have been actively working towards this cause, the Senior Express website is one more step in this direction.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra Nidhi Mishra.
    Profile photo of LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETTY
    March 8, 2017 at 3:25 pm #25939

Congrats to the team ot Senior Express. It is the achievement and increased the responsibility to work for the group. As indicated earlier, the recent RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (RPWD ACT) 2016 has got several rights, schemes and benefits which can be utilized directly by the group and NGOs working for the group. This SE team has got several opportunities to reach the group both quantitatively and qualitatively and thus to move for their happy and healthy living with improved quality of life. All the best l.

Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    March 29, 2017 at 12:34 pm #26015

Thank you for your kind words and suggestions. We will surely be working on your suggested ideas sometime.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.