‘Remember Me – You Me and Dementia’

Home / Forums / News & Announcements / ‘Remember Me – You Me and Dementia’
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Senior Express
    Senior Express
    October 11, 2017 at 8:24 pm #26751

front only PDf

On the occasion of World Mental Health Day 10th Oct 2017, Silver Innings has launched its first exclusive one of its kind book in India titled ‘Remember Me – You Me and Dementia’, on the non-curable brain disorder Dementia.  The book is written and complied by Mr. Sailesh Mishra, Social Gerontologist and International Maser Practitioner in Dementia care and Founder of Silver Innings Group and A1Snehanjali assisted living elder care home.

The book was released at an event at Prabodhankar Thackeray Mini Auditorium, Borivali west, Mumbai by Chief Guest Adv. Abha Singh, Eminent Lawyer and Social and Women Right Activist and Former Director of Postal Services, Maharashtra and Goa; Guest of Honour Mr. Prakash N. Borgaonkar- Director Helpage India; Prof. Dr. Charles Pinto – Eminent Geriatric Psychiatrist and Mr. Vinodbhai V. Valia – Founder, Pushpa Ma Foundation and National Award for Lifetime Achievement.

The event was attend by over 200 people including Care Givers, Senior Citizens and Members of various Social Originations. The event included a Skit on Dementia by Navnita Parmar group, Senior Citizens Dance by Sneh Kala Kendra, Musical program by  Nuts & Frets and handbook on Elder Mental Health by Dr. Ravi Samuel was distributed to all.

Note: This writeup has been shared with us by Silver Innings Group.

Sailesh Mishra
    November 4, 2017 at 10:31 am #26776

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.