Seniors as Contributors

Home / Forums / Intergenerational Relationships / Seniors as Contributors
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra
    Nidhi Mishra
    August 9, 2018 at 3:01 pm #27193

A purposeful life is a secret to active and productive Living.  I believe that this philosophy is applicable to people of all ages, especially our seniors who have so much to contribute to our society through their wisdom and knowledge gained over the years.

During my recent project related visit to an old age home in Pune, I witnessed this special bonding between my daughter Avni and an active resident of the old age home, fondly known as Kunda Tai, who is a teacher by profession. She not only managed to keep Avni’s mind involved by making her scribble on paper but also felt satisfied by doing this meaningful act.

OAH pic

At Senior Express our projects aim at encouraging seniors to contribute actively in the development of our society, based on their knowledge and skill, rather than just be a mere recipient of care and support.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra Nidhi Mishra.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nidhi Mishra Nidhi Mishra.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.